-   -   Print Area ranges print on separate pages? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/123997-print-area-ranges-print-separate-pages.html)

Lyndon

Print Area ranges print on separate pages?

I have selected multiple cell ranges from the one worksheet but Excel has
assigned each cell range to print on its own page instead of one.

I have the worksheet set to fit to one page but it still puts each cell
range on its own sheet....?

Gord Dibben

Print Area ranges print on separate pages?

Lyndon

Excel won't print non-adjacent area/ranges as one page.

You can hide the columns and rows you don't want printed.

See Ron de Bruin's site for other methods oif printing non-contiguous ranges.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP