-   -   Excel 2000 Hangs with CTRL-C (Copy) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/123952-excel-2000-hangs-ctrl-c-copy.html)

Richard Hein

Excel 2000 Hangs with CTRL-C (Copy)

Excel invariable hangs when a user hits CTRL-C to copy something. I've
done that in multiple spreadsheets and after going into Excel in safe
mode.
It is working now (I cleaned off all %temp% files and cleaned all
extra files (C-Disk properties)) I've also done all service updates
to Office 2000. That seems to have resolved things for now, but I
don't think I was able to do anything specific to the program to
permanently resolve the issue.

As far as I know, Excel is the only program experiencing this problem
with the clipboard.

Thanks.