-   -   How do I search for data in a large worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/123909-how-do-i-search-data-large-worksheet.html)

rfhorn

How do I search for data in a large worksheet?

I use to go to search then find in this document and input the number I was
trying to find. It doesn't work now. Why?

Dave O

How do I search for data in a large worksheet?

What part doesn't work? "Find in this document" is not an Excel
phrase- are you thinking of Word, perhaps? When you enter the number
you're searching for, do you need to indicate the value is the result
of a formula?