-   -   remove multiple objects (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/123728-remove-multiple-objects.html)

widman

remove multiple objects

I get reports exported to Excel from a program written with Access, but they
come over with dozens of lines where the pages were formated to look pretty.
I can click on the lines and cut, but have to do it over and over.
How can I remove ALL objects on a page, leaving only the text and numbers?

Don Guillett

remove multiple objects

try
Sub ShapesCut()
For Each s In ActiveSheet.Shapes
s.Cut
Next

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"widman" wrote in message
I get reports exported to Excel from a program written with Access, but
they
come over with dozens of lines where the pages were formated to look
pretty.
I can click on the lines and cut, but have to do it over and over.
How can I remove ALL objects on a page, leaving only the text and numbers?

Gord Dibben

remove multiple objects

F5SpecialObjectsOK

EditClearAll

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 08:00:01 -0800, widman
wrote:

I get reports exported to Excel from a program written with Access, but they
come over with dozens of lines where the pages were formated to look pretty.
I can click on the lines and cut, but have to do it over and over.
How can I remove ALL objects on a page, leaving only the text and numbers?

CLR

remove multiple objects

Sub DeleteObjects()
ActiveSheet.DrawingObjects.Select