-   -   missing SKU011.CAB (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/123707-missing-sku011-cab.html)

Joyce

missing SKU011.CAB

I try to open up my Excel but it says "missing SKU011.CAB", how to solve the
problem which the CD-ROM is not with me currently

Bob Phillips

missing SKU011.CAB

Without the CD I think you are stuck. You need to try and do a Detect and
Repair of Office, but this will ask for the CD.

"Installation Error: File not Found" error message:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/896866/en-us

--
---
HTH