-   -   Window Inside Window. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/123663-window-inside-window.html)

Sam

Window Inside Window.

Oh man!!

The strangest thing just happened. All of a sudden, my worksheet is in a
separate window inside the regular Excel window. Do you understand what I
mean?? The `little' window, the one inside, can be moved around with the
mouse, but only within the big window. It has the name of the worksheet in
the blue line on top, but does not have the menu bar or any of the other
stuff that's usually at the top of the window. Now, all that stuff is there,
on the big window.

Did I describe the situation accurately enough for you to visualize what
I'm talking about?? How can I get Excel back to the way it was, with one
immobile worksheet in the window??

Thank you,

Sam

Max

Window Inside Window.

Just click the Maximise icon at the top right corner of the "inner" window,
and things should revert to normal. There should be 3 icons the Minimise
("dash"), Maximise ("square") and Close ("Red X").

All of a sudden, my worksheet is in a separate window inside the regular
Excel window.

The above happens when you click Window Arrange Tiled (eg) OK
--
Max
Singapore
"Sam" wrote in message
Oh man!!

The strangest thing just happened. All of a sudden, my worksheet is in a
separate window inside the regular Excel window. Do you understand what I
mean?? The `little' window, the one inside, can be moved around with the
mouse, but only within the big window. It has the name of the worksheet in
the blue line on top, but does not have the menu bar or any of the other
stuff that's usually at the top of the window. Now, all that stuff is
there, on the big window.

Did I describe the situation accurately enough for you to visualize what
I'm talking about?? How can I get Excel back to the way it was, with one
immobile worksheet in the window??

Thank you,

Sam

Max

Window Inside Window.

Aha, I see you've figured it out in your next posting ..