-   -   daily cashier audit spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/123587-daily-cashier-audit-spreadsheet.html)

nick

daily cashier audit spreadsheet

I am in need of a good balance spreadsheet if anyone could submit one or
email a link I would appreiate it very much

claude jerry

daily cashier audit spreadsheet

Nick actually Dont know what you want.
If its cash you want to count and see if its correctly deposited

Col A Col B Col C
Denomation Count Value
1000 1 =A2*B2
500 5 =A3*B3
100 3 =A4*B4
50 0 =A5*B5
20 1 =A6*B6

Total =sum(of all cells above)

"Nick" wrote:

I am in need of a good balance spreadsheet if anyone could submit one or
email a link I would appreiate it very much

Tom Ogilvy

daily cashier audit spreadsheet

Try looking in the templates gallery

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CL100632981033