-   -   Pivot Table Setup (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/123551-pivot-table-setup.html)

Keith

Pivot Table Setup

Is there a way to save the layout of a Pivot tabe? I have several tables that
get updated every week, and every week I have to go and resize all the
columns.

Is there a way that I can update the data in my table without it changing
the layout of the table?

Jon Peltier

Pivot Table Setup

Right click on the pivot table, choose Table Options.
Uncheck AutoFormat table, and check Preserve Formatting.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Keith" wrote in message
Is there a way to save the layout of a Pivot tabe? I have several tables
that
get updated every week, and every week I have to go and resize all the
columns.

Is there a way that I can update the data in my table without it changing
the layout of the table?

Keith

Pivot Table Setup

Hi Jon,