-   -   Book Recommendation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12354-book-recommendation.html)

spartanmba

Book Recommendation

I use to do web development, and now I am in a Finance role. My company
would like for me to use VBA in Excel. Any recommendations for a good Excel
VBA book for an experienced programmer? I am not looking for the basics of
using Excel, but I don't have any VBA experience. I would like a book that
starts off with the first chapter or so going over VBA basics, but then
quickly ramping up to speed.

Thanks,
John

Bill Martin -- (Remove NOSPAM from address)

spartanmba wrote:
I use to do web development, and now I am in a Finance role. My company
would like for me to use VBA in Excel. Any recommendations for a good Excel
VBA book for an experienced programmer? I am not looking for the basics of
using Excel, but I don't have any VBA experience. I would like a book that
starts off with the first chapter or so going over VBA basics, but then
quickly ramping up to speed.

Thanks,
John

I'd look at Walkenbach's book "Power Programming with VBA".

Bill