-   -   Multiselect Validation (dropdown) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/123519-multiselect-validation-dropdown.html)

Multiselect in cell validations

Multiselect Validation (dropdown)

I need to a cell validation that supports multiselect. I like the concept of
the validation feature which exists in excel but need to have multiselect
capabilities. I would like this to validation to occur in each cell within a
column like you can with validation. Can someone provide me with
instructions on how to implement this?

Max

Multiselect Validation (dropdown)

Try Debra Dalgleish's sample file at:

Under Data Validation,
look for: DV0017 - Select Multiple Items from Dropdown List
--
Max
Singapore