-   -   How to save XLS as DBF? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/123470-how-save-xls-dbf.html)

dmt2

How to save XLS as DBF?

How can you save an excel.xls to a DBF compatible table?

David Biddulph

How to save XLS as DBF?

File/ Save As/ and choose DBF
--
David Biddulph

"dmt2" wrote in message
How can you save an excel.xls to a DBF compatible table?

dmt2

How to save XLS as DBF?

Well, yes that worked in 2003 but in my new 2007, DBF is not an option.

"David Biddulph" wrote:

File/ Save As/ and choose DBF
--
David Biddulph

"dmt2" wrote in message
How can you save an excel.xls to a DBF compatible table?

Dave F

How to save XLS as DBF?

Deprecated feature in XL 2007.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"dmt2" wrote:

Well, yes that worked in 2003 but in my new 2007, DBF is not an option.

"David Biddulph" wrote:

File/ Save As/ and choose DBF
--
David Biddulph

"dmt2" wrote in message
How can you save an excel.xls to a DBF compatible table?

David Biddulph

How to save XLS as DBF?

True:
http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/...24/718786.aspx
(See the thread "How to export excel file in dbf format" from a few days
ago).
--
David Biddulph

"dmt2" wrote in message
Well, yes that worked in 2003 but in my new 2007, DBF is not an option.

"David Biddulph" wrote:

File/ Save As/ and choose DBF