-   -   Import Key sends me Back to the Search page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/123464-import-key-sends-me-back-search-page.html)

C Hadley

Import Key sends me Back to the Search page

I'm trying to import information from the search results obtained from
Autotrader.com. I've been able to do it in the past no problem, but now,
when I hit the import key to import my web query data, it acts as a back
button and sends me back to the search page. It doesn't even close the
browser or anything. The problem is only from the Search Results page; I can
import from other pages no problem. Any idea what is going on and how to fix
it????

Many thanks

Don Guillett

Import Key sends me Back to the Search page

More info on exactly what you are doing, step by step along with the url's
involved. Perhaps your life could be easier with a macro?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software