-   -   adding a pivot table to an existing worksheet- HELP!! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/123310-adding-pivot-table-existing-worksheet-help.html)

mercedes

adding a pivot table to an existing worksheet- HELP!!

I have a sheet with a pivot table and would like to add another (on the same
sheet). Whenever it asks me where I want to put it after clicking "existing
worksheet" when I click on the sheet I would like it on it gives me an
invalid message.
Please HELP!!!

Debra Dalgleish

adding a pivot table to an existing worksheet- HELP!!

Is the sheet protected?
Can you place the pivot table on a different sheet, then move it to the
target sheet?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures