-   -   automate charting question! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/123230-automate-charting-question.html)

arran1180

automate charting question!

I have a table of a set size that contains data generated by some vbb code by
the user. However, on each time the user runs the code, some of the rows will
contains the value "x" - which in this case signifies and empty cell. I am
tring to display the data in a pie chart, but each time new data is put in
the chart and legend require re formatting to get rid of the x's... it looks
kinda like this: -
two columns, lhs is the no. , rhs is the label

% cntry
5% UK
x x
2% USA
10% FRA
12% Other

and so on.. thing is, which cells are x and which cells have thecontent i
want to graph change each time! is there any way i can get a graph to
incorporate this?