-   -   putting 2 conditions in a formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/123125-putting-2-conditions-formula.html)

judgejulz

putting 2 conditions in a formula

Does anybody know how I can enter a formula on the condition of the contents
of 2 different cells?

For example:

I want AE4 to equal -P4, but only when S4='P' AND L4= 'cir'

Anybody got a formula?

Nick Hodge

putting 2 conditions in a formula

Judgejulz

You keep adding to this ;-)

=IF(AND(S4="P",L4="Cir"),-P4,0)

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"judgejulz" wrote in message
Does anybody know how I can enter a formula on the condition of the
contents
of 2 different cells?

For example:

I want AE4 to equal -P4, but only when S4='P' AND L4= 'cir'

Anybody got a formula?

RagDyeR

putting 2 conditions in a formula

Assume the dash in front of P4 is a minus sign:

=-AND(S4="P",L4="cir")*P4

--

HTH,

RD