-   -   data table, two-input (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/123117-data-table-two-input.html)

Jig

data table, two-input

I am trying to use the data table command. For some reason, I get the same
output value (the original value) in every cell of the matrix. I can't
figure it out! Please help!

Max

data table, two-input

Exclude calc mode first. It may be set to "Manual" or "Auto except tables"
mode. Press F9, does it compute properly? Check/Change the calc mode via
Tools Options Calculation tab.

If it isn't the calc mode, then you might not have set it up correctly.

Try this illustrative sample from my archives to get a quick grasp:
http://savefile.com/files/46276
2 variable data table example.xls
--
Max