-   -   Can spin boxes be rotated in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/123066-can-spin-boxes-rotated-excel.html)

Dado

Can spin boxes be rotated in Excel?

My rotate button is grayed out.

T. Valko

Can spin boxes be rotated in Excel?

You can use a spinner from the Control Toolbox or, you could use a scroll
bar from the Forms Toolbar (does pretty much the same thing).

Biff

"Dado" wrote in message
My rotate button is grayed out.

tarzan

Can spin boxes be rotated in Excel?

hi dado.
If you make the width of it longer than its height, it will become
horizontal, and reversely it will become vertical. Needn't to use ratate
button.
good luck.

"Dado" wrote:

My rotate button is grayed out.

T. Valko

Can spin boxes be rotated in Excel?

Spinners from the Forms Toolbar are vertical only (at least, in my version
of Excel(2002)).

Biff

"Dado" wrote:

My rotate button is grayed out.

tarzan

Can spin boxes be rotated in Excel?

The default shape of it is vertical after you drag it from the tool box. But
you can change its shape by selecting it and draging the little rectangles
around it.
if height width, it become vertical.
if width height, it become horizontal.
My version is 2000.