-   -   Send to Mail Recipient (as attachment) Lags (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12306-send-mail-recipient-attachment-lags.html)

JGas

Send to Mail Recipient (as attachment) Lags

Just recently my computer will lag for an extended period of time (15-30
seconds) when I send a worksheet to a recipient as an attachment. I have
also noticed the response time is very slow when opening xls attachments from
outlook or when copying worksheet.

I am running Office 2003 Professional on an XP platform with Outlook as my
e-mail program. All microsoft updates have been done and I've re-installed
the program without any success. Any ideas as to why the program is having
such a difficult time performing such a simply task??

Thank you,
Jim