-   -   Macro Tutorial (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/122957-macro-tutorial.html)

Mickey Mouse

Macro Tutorial

Will someone please direct me to where I can find an easy to understand
tutorial. I want to learn how to make and implement Macros in Excel 2002
SP3.

Mickey

kassie

Macro Tutorial

Use google. If you type in VBA and Excel, you'll find lots of sites you can
investigate
--
Hth

Kassie Kasselman

"Mickey Mouse" wrote:

Will someone please direct me to where I can find an easy to understand
tutorial. I want to learn how to make and implement Macros in Excel 2002
SP3.

Mickey

Mickey Mouse

Macro Tutorial

Thanks Kassie

Mickey

"kassie" (Change all to lowercase) wrote in
message ...

"Mickey Mouse" wrote:

Will someone please direct me to where I can find an easy to understand
tutorial. I want to learn how to make and implement Macros in Excel 2002
SP3.

Mickey

Bob Phillips

Macro Tutorial