-   -   archiving spread sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/122916-archiving-spread-sheets.html)

johnnyt70

archiving spread sheets

How do I archive spread sheets? I realize I could go to "filesave as" and
put it somewhere else on my computer or maybe even burn it to a disc, but
does excel have a utility like outlook where I can just "archive"?

Dave Peterson

archiving spread sheets

Nope.

And personally, I figure that excel isn't very well suited for this. I'd just
use windows explorer to copy the file to a safe location (or use your CD burning
software to make backups).

--

Dave Peterson