-   -   Names & Dates (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/122913-names-dates.html)

Harley

Names & Dates

I am trying to transfer names from a certain date to a report. I want to be
able to type in the date on the report and be able to extract all names in
the database with that date to the report. Is this possible?

Don Guillett

Names & Dates

Yes, You could have a macro autofilter based on an input box or date entered
in a cell and then copy the visible cells to your report page and cell. Try
recording a macro while doing this and then come back with more questions.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software