-   -   validation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/122905-validation.html)

gil_wilkes

validation

In a validation drop down box, can I show more than 8 entries. If so, how ?

Bob Phillips

validation

No, there is no way to configure the dd length I am afraid.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"gil_wilkes" wrote in message
In a validation drop down box, can I show more than 8 entries. If so, how
?

Max

validation

Not possible, I believe. Albeit its functionality is not impaired since
it'll be auto-scrollable beyond 8 source entries. Perhaps consider using a
forms combo box instead, which allows you to specify the number of drop down
lines.
--
Max
Singapore