-   -   Too many different cell formats (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/122830-too-many-different-cell-formats.html)

[email protected]

Too many different cell formats

How do I find the number of different cell formats that my Excel Work
book has?

I don't want to hit the "Too many different cell formats" limit.

Dave Peterson

Too many different cell formats

Maybe...

XL: Error Message: Too Many Different Cell Formats

A few people have said that OpenOffice.Org has been able to open the file. Then
they clean it up and save it there. Then excel can open that cleaned up
version.

http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-104 meg download or a CD

--

Dave Peterson

[email protected]

Too many different cell formats

Your response does not answer my question "How do I find the number of
different cell formats that my Excel Workbook has?"

Dave Peterson

Too many different cell formats

Nope, it doesn't.