Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Calculate Sum in one cell after Exiting (ENTER or TAB) another cel

How can I calculate the sum of a row (E3:O3) in cell P3 ONLY after I enter
the value in the last cell in the row, O3? I want to enter values in the
cells E3:O3 but don't want the sum to calculate in P3 until after I exit cell
O3.

Other notes:
1. All cells, including O3, are set to a 0 value
2. There are 50 rows, E3:E52
3. After the value in P3 is calculated, a sort occurs moving the data from
the row based on value (100 max) in descending order.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!! I have been searching discussion
pages, office help etc for hours and nothing. Guess I don't have the
terminology down yet!