-   -   time sheet spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/122701-time-sheet-spreadsheet.html)

JJ

time sheet spreadsheet

Have never used excel...have no one to help me. I need a spreadsheet that
calculates. Colume 1: Annual Leave, Col 2 Sick Leave, Col 3 Military Leave,
Col 4 Comp Leave. I would like to put in each colume amount of leave
available and have leave automatically deducted when I put in "used" leave
under the specific colume. I looking to have a current balance of leave by
type. Sounds simple but I've never learned how to use excel.

Teethless mama

time sheet spreadsheet

=COUNTIF(A2:A1000,"Annual Leave")
=COUNTIF(B2:B1000,"Sick Leave")