-   -   Can I increase # of worksheets in file over 255? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/122647-can-i-increase-worksheets-file-over-255-a.html)

Lela

Can I increase # of worksheets in file over 255?

I've maxed out the # of worksheets in my file and still need 70 more. Does
anyone know how I can increase the number of worksheets beyond 255?

Dave Peterson

Can I increase # of worksheets in file over 255?

The number of worksheets in a workbook depends on the resources of your pc. You
should be able to add more sheets after your 255th.

But excel only supports up to 255 worksheets in that tools|Options|General tab.
But that won't stop you from adding more sheets.

--

Dave Peterson