-   -   Excel 11 and Excel 12 addins (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/122644-excel-11-excel-12-addins.html)

bezl

Excel 11 and Excel 12 addins

Hi,
I was updating excel file (xls) and then saving as addin file (xla) and
using it all excel files. Now I am updating the same file (xls) and saving as
(xlam) but my formulas in this addins file is not working and value wrong is
giving. Problem is what, thanks.

Bob Phillips

Excel 11 and Excel 12 addins

Bit more info required.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"bezl" wrote in message
I was updating excel file (xls) and then saving as addin file (xla) and
using it all excel files. Now I am updating the same file (xls) and saving
as
(xlam) but my formulas in this addins file is not working and value wrong
is
giving. Problem is what, thanks.

bezl

Excel 11 and Excel 12 addins

Ok.
I added new function in vba module. Master page (xls) has functions and some
database which is updated occasionally. I am saving this file as excel 2007
addins (xlam) but functions isn't working. But I am saving this file as
excel 2003 addins (xla) then functions is working. but in Excel 2007 files
(xlsx) my functions named (vi06(number)) (functions has "0" in it) isn't
working because When I wrote functions as "=vi06(5000)" and clicked enter
key, written funciton is changing to "vi6(5000)" and give #Ref! error. IN
Excel 2003 files there is no problem.
Thanks advance for your help.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Bit more info required.

[...]