-   -   how to create pivot table from existing pivot table in excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/122631-how-create-pivot-table-existing-pivot-table-excel-2007-a.html)

Udayraj Dhulekar

how to create pivot table from existing pivot table in excel 2007

I want to create another pivot table from existing pivot table. I wa able to
do so in 2003. But I do not see any option where I can specify existing pivot
table name as the source for another pivot table ?
I am using Excel 2007 (beta)

Debra Dalgleish

how to create pivot table from existing pivot table in excel2007

Use the same source data, and the second pivot table will use the same
pivot cache that the first pivot table is based on.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

hanief edwards

Quote:

Originally Posted by Udayraj Dhulekar (Post 419368)
I want to create another pivot table from existing pivot table. I wa able to
do so in 2003. But I do not see any option where I can specify existing pivot
table name as the source for another pivot table ?
I am using Excel 2007 (beta)

Use the pivot wizard. The wizard can be added to the Quick Access Toolbar.