-   -   How to stop Option Button unselecting one on different worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/122570-how-stop-option-button-unselecting-one-different-worksheet.html)

nesmith6866

How to stop Option Button unselecting one on different worksheet?

I have placed option buttons on multiple worksheets inside one workbook. I
need to be able to select an option button (setting its value to 'true') on
one worksheet then go to the other worksheet and make a selection there;
however, when I go to the second worksheet and make a selection it removes my
selection from the first worksheet (essentially making my selection for the
first sheet set to 'false'). How do I make the option buttons on each
worksheet work independently from the option buttons on other worksheets?

Dave Peterson

How to stop Option Button unselecting one on different worksheet?

Maybe both the optionbuttons are tied to the same linkedcell.

Rightclick on each and choose properties. Check out that linked cell property.
Make sure that they don't point at the same cell.

--

Dave Peterson