-   -   How do I double the amount in each cell...for entire column? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/122550-how-do-i-double-amount-each-cell-entire-column.html)

Kerry

How do I double the amount in each cell...for entire column?

Hi,

I need to double the amount in each cell for an entire column. Is there a
formula for this? Can I create one? How do I do that ?! ;-)

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Kerry

Arvi Laanemets

How do I double the amount in each cell...for entire column?

Hi

Enter a number 2 into some empty cell (or use some existing cell with 2 in
it). Copy the cell.
Select the range with your data. PasteSpecialMultiply. OK. It's done!

Arvi Laanemets