-   -   How do i change the location where the input message appears (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12240-how-do-i-change-location-where-input-message-appears.html)

Kegs

How do i change the location where the input message appears

I have managed to get the input message to appear in a set place, which is
where I want it to stay, however whenever I close the spreadsheet it reverts
to appearing in the lower right corner of the cell. How can I get it to stay
where it is?

Dave Peterson

I don't think there's a way.

--