-   -   adobe converter in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/122250-adobe-converter-excel.html)

kania

adobe converter in excel

I have adobe 7.0 standard installed on my pc. How do i add the convert to pdf
toolbar and button. I have tried but it does not show up on the toolbars list.

garfield-n-odie [MVP]

adobe converter in excel

See http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/330984.html
"PDFMaker is unavailable in a Microsoft Office application
(Acrobat 7.0 on Windows)".

kania wrote:

I have adobe 7.0 standard installed on my pc. How do i add the convert to pdf
toolbar and button. I have tried but it does not show up on the toolbars list.

kania

adobe converter in excel

this solved the problem exactly. thank you soooo Much.