-   -   DATA OUT OF THE PIVOT TABLE PLEASEEE!!! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/122204-data-out-pivot-table-pleaseee.html)

HERNAN

DATA OUT OF THE PIVOT TABLE PLEASEEE!!!

Does anybody knows how to get the data out of the pivots table?
I meant all the data in rows again but group in the NEW format.
THANKS!!!

Nick Hodge

DATA OUT OF THE PIVOT TABLE PLEASEEE!!!

Hernan

If you EditCopy the pivot table and then EditPaste special...Values to a
new location

Is that what you are looking for?

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"HERNAN" wrote in message
Does anybody knows how to get the data out of the pivots table?
I meant all the data in rows again but group in the NEW format.
THANKS!!!

HERNAN

DATA OUT OF THE PIVOT TABLE PLEASEEE!!!

no thank you anyway, I want the source information in rows again instead of
Pivots only that this time sorted as I sort the pivot.

"HERNAN" wrote in message
Does anybody knows how to get the data out of the pivots table?
I meant all the data in rows again but group in the NEW format.
THANKS!!!

Nick Hodge

DATA OUT OF THE PIVOT TABLE PLEASEEE!!!

Hernan

If you can simply add one value field, no column or row fields, so
effectively you have a header and one data cell, double-clicking this data
cell will explode the underlying data onto a new sheet...does that help?

--
HTH
Nick Hodge