-   -   list all the files on my computer (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/122121-list-all-files-my-computer.html)

Dave F

list all the files on my computer

Can I use a macro to have XL populate a spreadsheet with all the files on my
computer?

I'm using XP pro and XL 2007 if it matters.

Thx,

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

Dave F

list all the files on my computer

http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/so.../directory.exe

Ignore the question; the link above has an add in to do what I want.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Dave F" wrote:

Can I use a macro to have XL populate a spreadsheet with all the files on my
computer?

I'm using XP pro and XL 2007 if it matters.

Thx,

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

Jim Cone

list all the files on my computer

Let us know if it will install on XL 2007 ?
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA