-   -   Time Code in Cell format ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/122113-time-code-cell-format.html)

[email protected]

Time Code in Cell format ?

Hi there,

Can anyone give me the function to enter Time Code values in Excel
cells (Hour: Minutes: Seconds: Frames (24, 25, 29,97, 30) , as the only
time values available are Hour: Minutes: Seconds: 10th of seconds ??

Thank you very much.

Gary''s Student

Time Code in Cell format ?

Define Frame
--
Gary's Student

" wrote:

Hi there,

Can anyone give me the function to enter Time Code values in Excel
cells (Hour: Minutes: Seconds: Frames (24, 25, 29,97, 30) , as the only
time values available are Hour: Minutes: Seconds: 10th of seconds ??

Thank you very much.

Bob Phillips

Time Code in Cell format ?

See if this link throws up any help http://tinyurl.com/y44645