-   -   Conditional Formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/122092-conditional-formatting.html)

Zsolt Szabó

Conditional Formatting

Hi! I still have the two cells problem. A1 and E1. A1 : Font color is white,
Fill color is black and the cell now is empty. E1 : Font color is black, Fill
color is black and in the cell I typed a word. When or if A1 has any letter
or letters or it's not empty I like to change the Font color in E1 from black
to white.
--
Many thanks for your help in advance. Have a wonderful day!
Zsolt

RagDyeR

Conditional Formatting

Select E1, then: