-   -   Fixed Ranges (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12207-fixed-ranges.html)

Jeff

Fixed Ranges

I have a worksheet that was downloaded, that I did not create.

Anyway it has an interesting property that I had a question about.

The range is fixed so that when I try to scroll down below row 50, it
prevents me from scrolling down. So the ranges are set and you can't scroll
or view outside the range.

Does anyone know how this property was set, or how to remove this.

Thanks

Max

One guess ..

The scroll area for the sheet might have been restricted
via a macro (placed in the "ThisWorkbook" module),
for example:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Worksheets("Sheet1").ScrollArea = "a1:d5"
End Sub

---
One way to go to the "ThisWorkbook" module:

Right-click on the Excel icon just to the left
of "File" on the menu Choose "View Code"

This will bring you direct into the "ThisWorkbook" module

--
Rgds
Max