-   -   Keyboard Shortcuts (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/121989-keyboard-shortcuts.html)

wnfisba

Keyboard Shortcuts

Rather than holding my mouse button and scrolling down to copy a formula to
cells, isn't there a keyboard shortcut that will highlight only the cells
with data to copy the formula to???

<CTRL+<SHIFT+<down arrow takes me to end of the worksheet. I only want to
go down as far as I have data.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

wnfisba

Matt

Keyboard Shortcuts

<CTRL+<SHIFT+<END takes you to the end of your data, not the spreadsheet.
--
Hope this helps.

Matt S.

"wnfisba" wrote:

Rather than holding my mouse button and scrolling down to copy a formula to
cells, isn't there a keyboard shortcut that will highlight only the cells
with data to copy the formula to???

<CTRL+<SHIFT+<down arrow takes me to end of the worksheet. I only want to
go down as far as I have data.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

wnfisba

wnfisba

Keyboard Shortcuts

AWESOME!

Thanks Matt...Sorry I wasted your time...Usually don't bring such trivial
things to the Newsgroup...just couldn't remember that....

"wnfisba" wrote:

Rather than holding my mouse button and scrolling down to copy a formula to
cells, isn't there a keyboard shortcut that will highlight only the cells
with data to copy the formula to???

<CTRL+<SHIFT+<down arrow takes me to end of the worksheet. I only want to
go down as far as I have data.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

wnfisba

Matt

Keyboard Shortcuts

no prob, not a waste of time, always happy to help
--
Matt S.