-   -   How to show heading on page 1 only in Excel. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/121978-how-show-heading-page-1-only-excel.html)

Cowloverbasssinger

How to show heading on page 1 only in Excel.

How do I get the main heading of a list to show only on the first page?
Also, how do I change the color font in a header or footer?

Matt

How to show heading on page 1 only in Excel.

Unfortunately, there is no way to limit the header to the first page in
Excel. Nor is there a way to change the font colors in the header either.
My suggestion would be to insert a row or two at the very top of your
spreadsheet above any data in and put the header info in these rows. You
will also have the ability to change the font colors this way as well and the
header will only print on your first page.
--
Hope this helps.

Matt S.

"Cowloverbasssinger" wrote:

How do I get the main heading of a list to show only on the first page?
Also, how do I change the color font in a header or footer?

Gord Dibben

How to show heading on page 1 only in Excel.

You can limit the header to first page only if you use VBA code.

See Ron de Bruin's site for how-to and code.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Header

As far as changing font color, I don't know if there is a method.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP