-   -   Display size different. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/121920-display-size-different.html)

AOU

Display size different.

I have made a excel programme for a friend. The problem we are having is that
my computer display size is set at 1024x768 pixels (some of us are
blind!!!!). But when the programme is copied and loaded to my friends
computer, when opened it`s far too big for the screen as his settings are
different. Is there a easy way to sort this out.
--
AOU

Madhan

Display size different.

Hi,

Change your friend's computer's display settings appropriately. It has
nothing to do with your excel program.

"AOU" wrote:

I have made a excel programme for a friend. The problem we are having is that
my computer display size is set at 1024x768 pixels (some of us are
blind!!!!). But when the programme is copied and loaded to my friends
computer, when opened it`s far too big for the screen as his settings are
different. Is there a easy way to sort this out.
--
AOU

AOU

Display size different.

Thank you for a fast reply.
--
AOU

"AOU" wrote:

I have made a excel programme for a friend. The problem we are having is that
my computer display size is set at 1024x768 pixels (some of us are
blind!!!!). But when the programme is copied and loaded to my friends
computer, when opened it`s far too big for the screen as his settings are
different. Is there a easy way to sort this out.
--
AOU

Gord Dibben

Display size different.

Could your friend change the zoom setting at ViewZoom?

Down to 80% or similar?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP