-   -   Cant Preview - How do I fix it? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1219-cant-preview-how-do-i-fix.html)

Cant Preview - How do I fix it?

I dont have a printer at home, so I usually print my spreadsheets at
the office.

But I work on spreadsheets at home, and when I try to view the
Preview, it doesnt work because I have no printers installed.

Is there a way to bypass this, so I can see the preview (so I know how
it WOULD look if I printed it) without installing a printer? (since I
dont have one)

Even though I cant print it while I am home, I would like to know how
the format is looking.

Thanks

Shailesh Shah

Hi,

For Window sytem, even if you don't attached printer, you can try to
installed your desired printer's driver or generic driver from ADD a Printer
Wized.

Windows Start MenuSettingsPrinter & Faxes

Regards,
Shah Shailesh
http://members.lycos.co.uk/shahweb/
(Excel Add-ins)