-   -   Combo Box and Macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/121791-combo-box-macros.html)

gibsol

Combo Box and Macros

I have 4 macros all relating to the same database. I want to have a combo box
to be able to run these macros. The problem I am having is linking the macros
to work individually. At the moment it selects the last macro in VBA.

Rob Wills

Combo Box and Macros

This should work on the latest value in the Combo box...

Just to be clear - at what point do you call the Macro?

gibsol

Combo Box and Macros

Thanks !. I have managed to sort this problem out by using If and End If. the
latest prob is trying to get a combo box to filter the data below 14%, it
looks as if it is trying to work but does not filter the data out.