-   -   Need help with weighted average (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/121789-need-help-weighted-average.html)

[email protected]

Need help with weighted average

I need help with weighted average, I am really new at excel. I need to
use apply a percentage to two different sets of averages to come up
with a letter grade for a set of students. If any one could give me a
clue on how to do this I would appreciate it.

Bob Phillips

Need help with weighted average

Give an example of the data and expected results.

--
---
HTH

Bob

wrote in message
ups.com...
I need help with weighted average, I am really new at excel. I need to
use apply a percentage to two different sets of averages to come up
with a letter grade for a set of students. If any one could give me a
clue on how to do this I would appreciate it.

John Moore

Need help with weighted average

Some help on using weighted averages
.....http://www.meadinkent.co.uk/xlwtdavg.htm