-   -   Repeat column headings (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/121760-repeat-column-headings.html)

JWF

Repeat column headings

I have XP and Excel2003. I have a report that has a large number of pages
using a row of column headings at the top of each page, the last 3 pages I
need to STOP the column headings. I have tried changing the page setup but if
stops for all pages, I have tried selecting just what I need with headings,
and selecing just what I need for NO headings, both don't seem to work.
Online help doesn't help either.
A solution would be good, I would like to keep all on the same tab if
possible.
xJane
Bristol, UK

Gord Dibben

Repeat column headings

If you are using "Rows to repeat at top" you cannot suppress these on a page.

All or nothing.

Suggest two manual print jobs.

One for each print range.

You can use the macro recorder while doing this or use ViewCustom Views
to set the two views with print ranges.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP