-   -   In making labels using Excel database I get the message "ODBC Exc (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/121758-making-labels-using-excel-database-i-get-message-odbc-exc.html)

Befuddled

In making labels using Excel database I get the message "ODBC Exc

In making labels using Excel database I get the message "ODBC Excel Driver
Login Failed, Could not find installable ISAM"