-   -   Want to compare EOY results (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/121685-want-compare-eoy-results.html)

momadawn

Want to compare EOY results

I currently keep track of daily/monthly/yearly production reports for data
entry users. At the end of the year I am to do a report for the most
improved in both production and accuracy. I want to know if there is a
better way of doing this than what I am doing. I have last years results in
one set of columns, this years in another set and then in a third set
calculate the difference. My problem is that the list could have more/less
employees from one year to the next. Is there a simple way of keeping a
contiunious sheet for each year? I have results back to 2001 or should I
just do the current year and delete out any employee that is no longer in the
department?