-   -   Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/121683-help.html)

Kayla

Help

How do I take an existing Excel File and convert it into Address Labels?

Trevor Shuttleworth

Help

Easiest way is to use Word Mail Merge with your Excel file as the source
data.

I'd suggest you start in Word and go to the Help for Mail Merge and take it
from there.

Regards

Trevor

"Kayla" wrote in message
How do I take an existing Excel File and convert it into Address Labels?

Gord Dibben

Help

Kayla

For help on Word mail merge using Excel or Access as the data source.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP