-   -   Pivot Table Value Filter (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/121613-pivot-table-value-filter.html)

T. Jenkins

Pivot Table Value Filter

I'm trying to filter a pivot table to only process entries above a certain
dollar value. For example, I only want to act on data above $2M.

I know I could do this by sorting the original data by dollar value, then
only selecting records meeting my filter criteria, but I was hoping to do
this within the Pivot.

Any suggestions?

Todd

Roger Govier

Pivot Table Value Filter

Hi Todd

One suggestion, but it might not be a layout that you like, would be to
drag the dollar value field to the Row (or Column)
area, as well as to the Data Area.

In the Row area, highlight the field and Right click
Groups and Show DetailGroupStarting value$£2mchoose an appropriate
unit for By
--
Regards

Roger Govier