-   -   change table from vertical to horizontal (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/121443-change-table-vertical-horizontal.html)

widman

change table from vertical to horizontal

Throug doing things at different times for different purposes I ended up with
a table that has the months vertically and the names of the sales people
across the top.
Then I have a table below it where the sales people are in a vertical column
and the months across the top.
All of the cells are SUMIF values from other worksheets.

How can I easily change the first table to move the months to the top and
the sales people to the vertical column on the left?