-   -   recovering a lost book in excel that was not saved... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12135-recovering-lost-book-excel-not-saved.html)

Jade

recovering a lost book in excel that was not saved...

Hello, Can anyone help please?

I just completed a lengthy excel spreadsheet but accidentally checked do not
save when I was finished. I didn't name it, it was simply book 1. Is there
any way I can retreive the information?

Jade

Please help!! I'm sure someone out there knows...

"Jade" wrote:

Hello, Can anyone help please?

I just completed a lengthy excel spreadsheet but accidentally checked do not
save when I was finished. I didn't name it, it was simply book 1. Is there
any way I can retreive the information?

sorry no

.